Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I Know Now After Watching HOW DO YOU KNOW That This Movie Sucked

This movie's story line was horrible and didn't lead anywhere.  I expect Owen Wilson to be in a crappy movie, but not Paul Rudd.  His talents were wasted in this movie.  Paul is great at playing the snarky, pessimistic guy who is hilarious, but instead he plays a awkward doe-eyed guy who honestly weirded me out  through the whole movie.  Jack Nicholson played his typical sleazy asshole character.  What he put Paul Rudd's character through was unspeakable.  Reese Witherspoon's character pissed me off the most.  When  speaking she never really said anything that made any sense.  She spoke in fragmented sentences.  I could not understand why these two men where so enamored with her.  And as a former softball player, I was not convinced that Reese could play a woman that had been playing the sport her whole life and was a member of the American Olympic Softball Team.  I would not recommend this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment