Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Two Shows That I Think You Should Watch

Traffic Light and Perfect Couples are two of the new shows that I actually like.  I like Traffic Light  because it's about the the crazy crap that guys come up with to maintain their relationships and home life, or as some people may see it, manipulate their wives and girlfriends.  Every week the married guy, the guy who just moved in with his girlfriend and the guy who is constantly dodging commitment encounter a new scenario and they all give each other terrible advice.  It's funny to watch their plans blow up in their faces because they still haven't figured it out that the women are smarter than they are and they will never pull one over on them. 

Perfect Couples is hilarious.  It's centered around these three couples and how different their perspective  on relationships are from each other.  It's also about the different friendships that the characters have.  I really like this show because the stories are hilarious and I enjoy the actors.  These characters are always getting into these crazy situations and watching them try to get out is the best part. 

I would recommend that you check these shows out. I think you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment